Tuesday 24 May 2016

spanish Conversation



English Spanish
Hello. How are you? ¿Buenos días. Cómo estás?
Hello. I'm fine, thank you Buenos días. Muy bien, gracias
Do you speak Spanish? ¿Hablas español?
No, I don't speak Spanish No, no hablo español
Only a little bit Sólo un poco
Where do you come from? ¿De qué país eres?
What is your nationality? ¿Cual es tu nacionalidad?
I am English Soy inglesa
And you, do you live here? ¿Y tú, vives aquí?
Yes, I live here Sí, vivo aquí
My name is Sarah, what's your name? ¿Yo me llamo Zara, y tu?
Julian Julián
What are you doing here? ¿Qué estás haciendo aquí?
I am on holiday Estoy de vacaciones
We are on holiday Estamos de vacaciones
I am on a business trip Estoy en viaje de trabajo
I work here Trabajo aquí
We work here Trabajamos aquí
Where are the good places to go out and eat? ¿Cuáles son los buenos lugares para comer?
Is there a museum in the neighbourhood? ¿Hay algún museo en el barrio?
Where could I get an internet connection? ¿Dónde puedo conseguir una conexión a internet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname